Original Meme by
1. Sonic/Elise (I can see her and Sonic being good friends on an adventure: an anthro hedgehog and a human girl. I do appreciate she helped save Sonic from dying though.)
2. Naruto/Hinata (Honestly I'm forever a fan of Naruto being with Sakura, or even a small-chance Sasuke
...Hinata's a good girl but she's too much of the stalker/attention seeker to Naru himself and I feel she gets the
goddesses' treatment from the writers and fans, leaving other gals like Sakura or even Tenten to rut in the mud.) (Also it may seem like I lack ignorance to accept canon, but goddamn people just leave me alone I'm allowed to have my opinion)
3. Sonic/Amy (I used to think they were cute but now I find it annoying, personally Sonic should remain a single, independent hedgehog.)
4. Ash/Misty (Another ship I used to like but now find stale, but I do like the concept of Orangeshipping with Tracy and Misty.)
5. Ash/Serena (...It just annoys me how people have to pair Ash with every single girl he befriends/meets on his journey. Especially since Serena is moreso portrayed as the naive Mary-Sue that's just there for fanservice/attention rather than developing a character, but I have heard she's gotten a little better in that section.
6. Germany/Ludwig and Italy/Feliciano (I see them having the boss-and-weaker underling relationship, but get along well with Feli looking up to Ludwig.)
7. Link/Fi (I did have the idea of them as a crack-pairing, but that was only a joke.
8. Korra/Asami (As cute as it may seem to have canon lesbians, I feel like this whole relationship like NaruHina was fan-driven and not given much overlooking in development itself.)
9. Dipper/Wendy (The age difference...as well as the fact they'd rather get along well as friends. I don't mind Dippica at all though, I think that's cute.
10. Snake/Samus (A crack pairing developed in the Smash community I feel is old, Snake doesn't really seem like a womanizing type of guy honestly and Samus is strong and independent on her own.)
Spongebob/Patrick or Spongebob/Squidward
Timmy Turner/Tootie (If Trixie had been given more development like older seasons of FOP I'd like that more)
Sonic/Sally Acorn (Only version of Sally I really like is the one from Sonic SatAM)
Wander/Sylvia or Wander/Lord Hater (the latter being frienemies XD)
Conker/Berri (I know he was upset when she was killed, but honestly after reading a good fanfiction by my friend I see the chance of Conker moving on from his problem and trying to get on with life itself)
Dudley Puppy/Kitty Katswell
Pit/Palutena (Moreso a student/son and his adopted mother/mentor-figure honestly the way I see it)
...I could name more, but I can't think of anything